What do we agree on
Herewith our agreement with guests.
General Terms and Conditions and some household agreements
Terms and Conditions
- We, Bed & Breakfast Number 5 (“Number 5”) only accept requests for the availability of overnight stays in our B&B by e-mail, via the booking module on our website (www.nummer5.be) or by telephone. We always confirm your request in writing.
- In the confirmation email of your stay you will find information about the payment for your stay. As soon as we have received your payment – no later than 3 days after our confirmation email – your reservation is final.
- If you are unable to fulfil the confirmed reservation, you must report this to us as soon as possible, so that we can still offer the date released as a result of cancellation, to third parties. In case of cancellation within 2 weeks before the commencement date, 50% of the balance is due as compensation. In case of cancellation within 1 week, 100% of the balance is due. We therefore advise you to consider taking out cancellation insurance if you are not already in possession of this.
- The rooms of Number 5 are available for occupation on the day of arrival as from 3.30 pm. Check-out on the day of departure is no later than 11 a.m. After consultation with us we may be able to deviate from these times, provided we have at least one day’s notice.
- f you have any complaints during your stay, we would like to hear from you so that we can resolve them together with you.
- he customer is responsible for any damage caused to the buildings and accessories of Number 5 and will fully compensate Number 5 for this. This applies to both accidental and wilful damage.
- Number 5 can deny and/or refuse guests access to Number 5 in the event of violation of these General Terms and Conditions and in the event of inappropriate behaviour, without further notice or statement of reasons and without refund of accommodation costs.
- The liability of Number 5 is assessed according to the principle of obligations of means and best efforts, without Number 5 being able to guarantee a certain result as a Bed & Breakfast. In any case, the liability is strictly limited to the value of the contract. In addition, Number 5 is only liable if the customer has fulfilled all their payment obligations. Number 5 is not liable for accidental or wilful physical damage caused to customers or third parties. Number 5 can also not be held liable with regard to stored vehicles, or any damage and/or theft, disappearance and/or damage to objects that are in or on the vehicle. The deposit of any object or of any materials in the premises, installations or rooms is carried out exclusively at the risk of the clients or visitors.
- Should there be a dispute regarding the interpretation and/or implementation of the agreement with the customer, the ruling of the Courts of Hasselt shall be the competent entity to administer justice under Belgian law.
- We kindly ask you to be careful with our beautiful things.
- Smoking is not allowed in the rooms; outside on the terrace smoking is allowed, but only after consultation with the other guests to verify they are not bothered by it.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Our B&B is not suitable for children.
- We ask for your respect for the residents, other guests, and the neighbours of the B&B. This means that it should be quiet enough between 22:00 and 7:00 so that others are not disturbed by noise.
- A deposit of € 75.00 is paid upon reservation; After the correct return of the keys and verification of the guest room at check-out, the deposit will be returned within 48 hours.
- We work with an Honesty bar; you can keep track of what you use from the fridge. We will settle this upon your departure.
- We cannot allow you to bring your own alcoholic and soft drinks onto the premises.
- Receiving guests of our guests is not allowed
- Please operate any equipment in the room in accordance with the instructions provided.