Covid 19 measures
An overview of the measures we take for a safe and relaxed stay in the context of Covid 19
MESSAGE TO GUESTS AT THE B&B / THE ACCOMMODATION
Bed and Breakfast Number 5 will be cleaned and disinfected before your arrival according to the Covid-19 cleaning guidelines to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
We kindly ask for your cooperation to keep the Bed and Breakfast tidy and virus resistant.
May we therefore draw your attention to the following points:
1/ What we expect of each guest:
- Wash your hands regularly.
- Need to sneeze or cough? Use a paper handkerchief and throw it away immediately afterwards in the waste bin provided.
- When you come outside (your room), respect 1.5 meters’ distance. If impossible, use face coverings/face masks (mandatory on bus, tram and train).
- Avoid physical contact with anyone other than your family members.
- Avoid cash payments.
2/ In Bed and Breakfast Number 5:
- Each time you enter Bed and Breakfast Number 5, disinfect your hands with the products available.
- Your key has been disinfected, keep it with you and follow the directions of the owner.
- Touch as little as possible on the way to your room.
- Regularly ventilate your (guest) room.
- Place your rubbish bin in front of your room door every morning/if you do not want the room to be entered by the manager.
3/ The owners:
Since we also need to comply with the legal regulations, our service and facilities will look different, but you can count on our hospitality more than ever. We clean/disinfect the light switches/doorknobs/etc. of the common areas every day.
You can always contact us via WhatsApp or by phone if you have any questions. Of course, we are also available for you in person (1.5 m away).
If we follow these guidelines jointly, your stay will take place in a safe environment.
We are convinced that we can count on your cooperation!
Enjoy your holiday!
The owners of Bed and Breakfast Number 5